Health and Safety Guidelines for IEEM Events
At this time in accordance with state guidelines and regulations, IEEM events in 2022 are fully vaccinated events in New York, Illinois and California.
In consideration of the health and safety of everyone, guests are either required or encouraged to wear an approved face covering while not actively drinking or eating at each event in all U.S. Cities.
For up-to-date health and safety information for each state please visit:
- New York: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home
- Illinois: https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/
- California: https://covid19.ca.gov/
Please be advised there’s a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including at any of our events. Prior to registering and attending a event, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending an event, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering any event, you acknowledge, understand, and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- that you will abide by all health-and-safety requirements as identified by the state
- that you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- that prior to attending any of our events you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 5-day quarantine;
- that you are not under any self-quarantine orders
All FULLY VACCINATED attendees must provide each of the following to registration staff checking into any of our events:
- a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport; and
- proof of vaccination directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination (whether a physical copy or on a smartphone) OR through the use of the Excelsior Pass (for more details, visit: https://epass.ny.gov).
Attendees who are NOT vaccinated may not attend the events in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, in accordance with local mandates.
Entry into any of our events in these cities will be denied if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria.
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status and city, is required to wear an approved face covering while inside all events. Face coverings may be removed for eating and drinking.
Please note: The guidelines in this health and safety acknowledgment are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information, and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. Over the course of the event, these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly. All our events will follow all local mandates and these health and safety guidelines may be subject to change.