Let's go to Florence!
Chianti Classico Collection 2017
February 13 - 14
Stazione Leopolda, Viale Fratelli Rosselli 5, Firenze
The preview tasting of Chianti Classico 2016 and 2015, Chianti Classico Riserva 2014 and Gran Selezione in the presence of more than 150 producers.
The single best opportunity to taste the finest wines of the whole region.
What is Chianti Classico Collection? #ccc17
- One of the most exclusive Italian wine events (6,000 mt floorspace)
- Dedicated tasting for press and trade
- Meet more than 150 Chianti Classico wine producers
- Get to know the top tier typology Chianti Classico Gran Selezione
- Taste the latest vintages of Chianti Classico and Chianti Classico Riserva not yet released
- Over 600 different Chianti Classico wines from 9 different communes of the Chianti Classico Black Rooster territory
- Have a look at last edition: Chianti Classico Collection 2016
- Tasting from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm with the wine producers
- Access to press-only tasting area with sommelier service
- Dinner party with Chianti Classico producers
Tasting area with sommelier service from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm.